Welcome to Tokyo Stamp Company
Irrashaimase! Welcome to our stamp shop! We are presently focused on early Japanese, Ryukyu and Manchukuo issues. Our goal is to make your stamp shopping experience fast, easy and affordable.
All of the photos are of the stamps you're buying, or a sample from a sheet unless noted as a STOCK PHOTO in the description and we have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed sales policy! Buy with confidence!
All of our stock has been updated to reflect a standard title format in the form of Country/Year Issued/Cat #. The default sort by display order is now by product title, so most stamps should appear as you would look them up in a Scott catalog. If you want to change the sort order, there is a drop down box underneath Search which lets you choose several alternatives. Most useful for return visits is viewing by newest products. The Search function is excellent if you know what you're looking for: Enter the Country and Year or Country and Scott # (use the 1st # in a set) to go right to the stamps you want.
Look in the left sidebar below the social media buttons for a feature that allows you to display prices in the following alternate currencies: CAD Canadian Dollars; GBP Pounds Sterling; EUR Euros; JPY Japanese Yen. Click on (change) to access the currencies. Once you reach the one page secure checkout, the currency will change back to USD.
You can use your Paypal account or secure credit card checkout through either Paypal or our 3rd party processor called Stripe! You do not have to have a Paypal account to use a credit card through their service. Select your preference on the last page prior to checkout.
Don't forget to share us with your friends using your favorite social media site!
If you encounter any checkout problems or issues with the website, please email us at email@example.com
Member International Society for Japanese Philately ISJP #5222, Ryukyu Philatelic Specialist Society RPSS #846
- Japan 1930 Sc 210 10th Anniv of Meiji Shrine Dedication 1 1/2s MNH  $1.25
- Japan 1964 B14a-B31a Sports Olympics Semi-Postal s/s set of 6 MNH  $9.75
- Japan 1952 Sc 492 Famous Japanese Amano Nishi MNH [4698m] $29.95
- Japan 1996 Sc 2485 Hawk and Pine Matsutaka-zu 1000y definitive used [4014a] $5.50
- Japan 1936 Sc 230-233 Opening of the New Diet Building MNH  $14.95
- Japan 1951 Sc 542-545 Towada National Park MLH  $14.00
- Japan 1951 Sc 489 Famous Japanese Ogai Mori MNH [4698j] $12.95
- Japan 1939 Sc 288a Daisen & Inland Sea Nat'l Park MNH s/s w/folder [288A] $27.00